This blog is quite new, articles and information are added on a weekly base.
Let’s guide you directly towards the latest articles:
- About Me
- My Autism Diary
- How do I think?
- The diagnosis of Asperger and ADHD – In detail
- Additional Comorbidities and me – In detail
Advice, Tips & Strategies:
- When in meltdown, take care! – Facts about/what to do when meltdown?
- realtime messaging can be wonderful too! – Be reachable keeping focus!
- Why is it so difficult keeping contact? – It’s not easy but here goes..
- How are you? Those dreadful words! – Small-Talk is not my thing!
- How to shower most efficiently? – Shower fully in just 6 minutes.
- Coping with (insane) stress levels – how stress impacts/howto cope with it.
- How do I grasp time? – Totally no grasp of time, how does that work?
Experiences, Memories and Learning:
- Book – Brain Deceives (Brein Bedriegt) – Interesting excerpts to read.
- How a burn-out felt like.. – Some of these were autistic burnouts.
- Love is not autistic – And poetry from the heart is not dead!
Interesting Categories & Topics
- Featured – Featured articles
- Books – Interesting books
- Tips – Tips/Advice how to deal with …
- Medication – Reviews of the medications I took
- Sensory Issues – Lots of information about sensory overload.
This list will be kept up-to-date when new articles will be added.