Hi there! Welcome to my personal blog.
I’m considered not normal according some people, which is one of the reasons I have started this blog. I am not ‘normal’ in the sense that I am not neuro-typical. If I would be normal, I would most likely just comply to your social rules and engagements…
This blog acts as my autism-diary, hence the tagline “My life as autist, story of my life!”, and will inform you about all the daily obstacles i get by living with autism and it’s comorbidities. I will try to advice and share my experiences as detailed possible, in order to help improving the quality of life of others (and myself).
First Person experiences..
Most articles are written with me as first person, how I experience autism, since there is not enough information available coming from autistic people first-hand. Since I am a young adult with high-functional autism, I will use my ability to write my emotions and experiences to share with the world.
Some articles will contain global information and some articles will be more personal experiences and events, as an effective guide of what I (would) think or do. I am quite open with my words, which could make some texts quite confronting in content.
However, there is no bad use of language, swearing or anything alike, which makes this blog suitable for all ages to read.
This blog is here for you!
Tips & Solutions..
Some articles end with a “[Solution Strategy]”, which will give a quick oversight of the situation or calamity, without having to read the entire text over again. When there are situations where I do not know an answer for, you are always very encouraged to reply on that article with your findings. That little electricity guy at the right (he’s called stop-play-pause, no kidding!) will indicate towards a (possible) solution which worked for me.
If there is no Solution Strategy, the calamity was too severe to find solutions myself.
Example of a [Solution Strategy] :
- Problem: Indicating (various) issues about the problem.
- Solutions: Possible solutions possible for this problem
- Communication: Possible communications needed with anyone.
- Reaction: Possible reactions from that person.
- Decision: Final decision which I took.
- Mood: Mood and calamity level (can be with decision).
Why the name Autiboi?
– Because I got a quite long use of the name “zkboi“, which is also a blog of me but more oriented towards human rights, privacy, humanity, art, poetry and more.
– By the time I created this blog, I did not know there was also an “Autiboy“. Truely sorry for him, but I am quite sure we got the same intentions…